My name’s Shyrwyn and I’m 30 years old.
I quit my IT job when I was 27 and since then my life has never been the same:
- I traveled solo for 4 months in South America;
- During my solo trip I met Davidson, who’s now my fiancé;
- We traveled together 5 months in Southeast Asia trying to build our first online business;
- I got pregnant and gave birth to our first daughter on August 2017;
- I published my first book, First I Was Naive, on December 2017;
- Since March 2018, I’m back to writing on my blog daily (and I motivated myself to run again 😊).
I’m currently writing my second book.
Why I’m writing on my blog?
Writing makes me feel good.
All I care about is to express my voice. Leave a legacy. And why not, inspire 1 or 2 people in the process 🙂
What am I writing about?
8 random facts about me
- My parents are from the Philippines. I understand Tagalog but I don’t speak it.
- I’m 1.50m tall.
- My favorite TV shows at the moment are: Friends, Breaking Bad, The Crown, The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.
- I don’t drink coffee. It makes me too nervous.
- I have 2 big brothers and 1 little sister.
- I only play one video game: Anno 1404.
- Mosquitoes love me 🙁 (too bad for me lol).
- My favorite fruits are mangosteen, mango and tamarind.