Hey there :)
My name’s Shyrwyn and I’m 28*.
*29 in less than 2 months as I’m updating this about page 🙂
I have an Engineering degree and I used to work for 5 years in a Corporate company in Paris until I decided to quit my job and to travel for 4 months in South America. That was in December 2015.
Since then, many things have happened.
I met Davidson on my very first day in Brazil in São Paulo and til this day (Feb 2nd, 2017), we’re inseparable and planning our future together. I was certainly not expecting this outcome when I started my solo trip in South America. But in any case, I’m glad of this outcome and grateful of meeting him on my way of finding peace with myself.
Together, we hitchhiked in trucks from Brazil to Peru, visited Machu Picchu, spent 2 months in Algarve in Portugal and then 5 months in Asia. We had the craziest year of our lives.
Now, we’re back in France to settle down a little and prepare the birth of our first baby boy or girl (we still don’t know yet).
2017 is gonna be another epic year for us 🙂
What will you find on this blog?
Mostly short stories to inspire you to get the life you want.
Wanna learn more about me?
Here’s a compilation of stories that will give you a better glimpse of my background:
- I used to be addicted to a guy
- Born in France and raised by Filipino immigrants
- Losing freedom at 25
- I settle down for less once
- I left my corporate job with no job lining up and a 7000€ student debt on my back
Here are my top posts:
- 101 inspirational quotes for when you’re making big decisions (and feeling overwhelmed)
- 5 things I learned from ending a long-term relationship in my 20’s
- What’s your story?
- Move on or keep trying
- Why is it so hard to move on from a dead-end relationship?
- What if you had the chance to start your life all over again… would you still be doing what you’re doing?
- Why do you keep telling your friends that you’re gonna quit your job but actually do nothing about it?
- The only question you should ask yourself when making a decision
- It’s ok to give up sometimes
Wanna stalk me?
To get in touch, shoot me a message at email@example.com